[Getdp] PostOperation

ABE Hiroshi habe36 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:43:51 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I built a Gmsh/GetDP project doing a coupling simulation of thermal and magnetodynamics, refereing to inductor and indheat examples.

The simulation works fine now, but I’m stuck in PostOperation to save time series data of transient simulation.
Load the “inductive_heat.pro" file to Gmsh and Run to display the results at each time steps.
But the output file, saying “tThe.pos", only includes the last time step values. It would be caused by the statement: “LastTimeStepOnly” in Print operation. But without the statement, I got

Error   : GetDP - Empty solution in DofData 0

The benchmarks, such as “inductor”, can save the all time series in the pos file. So there should be some mistakes but I couldn’t find my fault in my project files.

I would be really obliged if you would point to my mistakes.
Please find four files attached in this mail.

Thank you very much in advance,

Yours sincerely,

ABE Hiroshi
 from Tokorozawa, JAPAN