[Getdp] error message: continuously generating "line #: Unknown variable 'nan'"

Alexis Hotte Alexis-hottekilburn at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 19:35:01 CET 2017

Hi,

Thank you very much, Nicolas, your suggestion allowed the software to move past the resolution part.

However, when it reaches PostOperation part, I repeatedly receive the error message: " '[my directory]\E_Air_vect.pos', line 2 : Unknown variable 'nan'". This goes on for higher line numbers for a very long time. I was under the impression that the PostOperation that I've written is a fairly normal one (I just the vector and normalized field displayed in both regions). Am I missing something? I'm guessing it's just incompatible with the eigensolve protocol...