[Getdp] Issue with constraint from pre-resolution

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Thu Feb 8 15:23:45 CET 2018

Dear GetDP user,

I am writing to call for some help concerning the constraints of type AssignFromResolution.

I am using an H-Phi magnetodynamic model and I would like to control the field on the outer boundaries of the modelling domain to match a specific time-dependant profile. Because the external field I want to apply is too complex for the usual Assign type of constraint (it is the sum of two functions with different time dependences), I have been trying to use AssignFromResolution. My current model (not working) is attached with this email. The issue is, during pre-processing, I get the following warning about the system for the pre-resolution, with is apparently empty :
Info    : Generate[SystemBoundaryConditions]
Warning : Generated system is of dimension zero
Info    : Solve[SystemBoundaryConditions]
Warning : Zero-size system: skipping solve!
Unfortunately, I do not understand where those errors come from... I have tried to identify the problem by comparing my code with the benchmark examples antennas/dipole.pro and antennas/mstrip.pro that also use AssignFromResolution constraints but I can't seem to find it... Thank you in advance for your help !

Yours faithfully,

Guillaume DILASSER
Ingénieur de recherche / Research engineer

CEA Saclay
Bât.123 - P. 213c
Point courrier n°11
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex