[Getdp] Issue with constraint from pre-resolution

Marsic, Nicolas marsic at temf.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Feb 8 15:58:32 CET 2018

Hello Guillaume,

Could your problem come from the support of your function spaces?
They are defined on "Domain" and "DomainC".
But your formulation (to compute the boundary condition) is defined on
"Infinity".
By going really quickly through your .pro file, I have the feeling that
"Infinity" is not in "Domain" or "DomainC".
Is it possible?
That would explain your problem :-).

I hope this will help.
Best,