[Getdp] still facing discontinuities when using -restart option

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Tue Apr 3 11:33:31 CEST 2018

Hi Joseph,

Do the discontinuities coincide with the restart?
How are you doing the post-processing for getting the current?
Does it behave in the same way if you do post-pro straightaway or just after?

I mean
getdp xxx.pro -restart -solve xxx -pos xxx
OR
getdp  xxx.pro -restart -solve xxx
getdp xxx.pro -pos xxx

The behaviour should be the same but it could be that we are missing a time step…
I do not use restart often but when I do I take the first option without observing any particular weird behaviour.

Best regards,
Ruth