[Getdp] vector-valued laplace-equation with complex (internal) boundary condition

François Henrotte francois.henrotte at uclouvain.be
Sun May 27 10:27:19 CEST 2018

Le 26 mai 2018 à 10:24, Chris Be <technical-questions at gmx.net<mailto:technical-questions at gmx.net>> a écrit :

Hello,

I trying to solve a vector-valued laplace-equation with complex boundary condition. I defined the geometry and can run scalar-valued laplace-equation on this region.
Right now I am struggling with the step to the vector-valued laplace-equation and the internal boundary condition which is a kind of Neumann boundary condition.

It would help to get a link to good tutorial(s) which is/are close to my problem(s)
Can some help me?

Hello Chris,

Take a look at the way elasticity problems are defined with GetDP.

https://gitlab.onelab.info/doc/tutorials/wikis/Elasticity

This is also a vector valued Laplace problem.
You should find there the appropriate function spaces
and boundary terms you need for your problem.

Regards,

Fr.

Kind regards
Chris
getdp mailing list
getdp at onelab.info<mailto:getdp at onelab.info>

François Henrotte Dr Ir - francois.henrotte at uclouvain.be<mailto:francois.henrotte at uclouvain.be> - francois.henrotte at uliege.be<mailto:francois.henrotte at uliege.be>
UCL - Bât. Euler a.217 - Av. G. Lemaître 4-6 , B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve - +32(0)10 47 23 64
ULg - Institut Montefiore I154 - Allée de la Découverte 10, B-4000 Liège - +32(0)4 366 37 36