[Getdp] How to get information in a .pos or .msh in a plain text or csv format

Dan Niel xeroif at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:50:05 CEST 2018

Hello,
I'm new using onelab, gmsh and getdp. I'm simulating an static magnetic
field and I would like to get the all the information of the B field on any
point of the simulation. I tried reading documentation, templates and
examples but I don't get how to do it. I suppose all that information is in
.pos or .msh files but I have not been able to understand those files in a
text editor. I'll keep trying to get that information since gmsh uses it to
paint the field. Does anyone know any way to get it?
Thanks,