[Getdp] MovingBand2D

m.schoening at eunda.ch m.schoening at eunda.ch
Fri Nov 16 11:24:59 CET 2018

Dear List,

while the MovingBand mechanism works very well for electrical machines
with internal rotor, I am struggling to get it up and running for an
electrical machine with an external rotor.

Is there any documentation available, describing the general usage of the
MovingBand (beside the machine examples on onelab.info) or is the
MovingBand capable, to model electrical machines with an external rotor?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

ppa. Marc C. Schöning
Dr.-Ing.
Technischer Geschäftsführer / CTO
e+a
Elektromaschinen und Antriebe AG
Bachstrasse 10
4313 Moehlin
SWITZERLAND
Phone +41 61 855 92 92
Fax +41 61 855 92 99
Mail m.schoening at e-und-a.ch

http://www.e-und-a.ch

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication and the information it contains is
intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named
above and no other person(s) or organisation(s) and
may be confidential, legally privileged and protected
by law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any
of it may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact us immediately
by email, telephone or facsimile. We will be happy to
accept a reversed charge call (call collect).