[Getdp] Horn or waveguide antenna example/help

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Wed Dec 30 20:57:36 CET 2020

Hi Paul,

We don't have ready-made examples for horn antenna, but this would indeed be interesting. As you point out, the missing ingredient is the imposition of more realistic boundary conditions (modal boundary conditions) - not just for horn antennas but for other types of waveguides as well.

I've opened an issue in our gitlab to keep track of the progress on this: https://gitlab.onelab.info/getdp/getdp/-/issues/68

Christophe