[Gmsh-announce] [Gmsh] Repository of geo files.

Christophe Geuzaine cag32 at case.edu
Sun Jan 22 23:12:54 CET 2006

billy at dem.uminho.pt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if there is a repository with gmsh geo files. I am looking
> simple and complex geometries to serve as test cases for my solver.
>
> If anyone has a geo file he/she would like to share I would appreciate it.

To make this easier I've created a new Wiki for Gmsh. If you have .geo
or .msh files that you want to share, or if you have useful
post-processing scripts or just nice pictures of Gmsh models, just log into

http://geuz.org/gmsh/wiki/FrontPage  (username: gmsh, passwd: wiki)

and post them there. Everybody can create pages, attach files or add
images in this Wiki. It's pretty much empty right now, so I count on you
to populate it with interesting stuff!

Christophe