Linux Platform

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fri Apr 24 11:51:27 CEST 1998

Jeff and Jennifer Franklin wrote:

> I am familiar with Motif.  I have purchased Motif for use on my machine.
> Would it be possible for me to compile a version for myself using my
> Motif libs or is the source code not freely available?

The problem comes from my current employer, who don't want me to give
away
any source code... So I can only distribute executable versions of gmsh.

Another solution is to send you the compiled gmsh libraries you could
link
with your commercial Motif libraries. This will be a bit tricky, since
I've
got not acces to a Linux machine for the moment. Until a complete Linux
version
comes out, the best choice is perhaps to use the Windows version.

Kind regards,

--
Christophe Geuzaine

Tél: +32-(0)4-366.37.10     mailto:Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be