GMSH request

Jan Ritter Jan.Ritter at m.dasa.de
Fri Oct 9 17:53:53 CEST 1998

Dear Sir,

I a currently looking for a surface-mesh-generator for
the use with a boundary-element solver for
electromagnetic fields; your gmesh software
looks very impressive and seems to be very well
suited for this application, especially because of
the support of NURBS-surfaces, where all our models are
based on.  The question I have is, if the source code
of gmesh is available, because we are not using
the operating systems, you supplied binaries for.
We are using LINUX (Intel and alpha processors) instead.
We would be very happy to hear from you.

Looking foreward to your reply

Best Regards

Jan Ritter

Daimler-Benz Aerospace