windows missing?

Evans evans at gte.net
Sun Sep 5 23:04:16 CEST 1999

Sorry to bother you again...

I did contact Mssr. Remacle, but he seems not to answer his email.  Maybe he is
on vacation?

The site which I attempted was
     http://www.meca.polymtl.ca/~remacle/download.cgi
This is the Windows ZIP archive link on the GMSH home page.  It generates an
error.

Could you send me the Windows ZIP archive via
     http://www.mydocsonline.com/
which gives 20 MB free disk space?  If the archive is less than 1 megabyte in
size, I could also receive it by direct email attachment.

I feel "just that close" to finally being able to use GetDP.  Please help!

Thank you for your courteous and prompt assistance.  Through your comments at
least I know that things are not dead up there.  I appreciate this software and
am very excited about using it.

Mark