GMSH

HOLMGREN at BrandonU.CA HOLMGREN at BrandonU.CA
Fri Jan 21 21:14:52 CET 2000

 Dear Dr. Geuzaine,

 I have recently downloaded the GetDP and GMSH programs for Linux and Windows
that your group has developed.  I'm hoping to use GetDP to generate plots for
a course on electricity and magnetism that I am teaching here.

 I do have one question concerning GMSH for Windows: what other libraries
does this program require?  I could not decide this from what I saw at the
GMSH web page.  I apologise if I am not approaching the right person for this
information.

 Thank you very much for any assistance that you can provide, and also for
producing such an excellent set of programs!

 Sincerely,

 David Holmgren

 Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,
 Brandon University,