Solution au pb avec Lesstif sous Windows

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Wed Sep 20 14:24:02 CEST 2000

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree/faq.html

3.22

                           I compiled an X/MOTIF client foo.exe.  My
foo.exe executes but I cannot use
                           keyboard and my console dumps Xt Warnings:

                           Warning: translation table syntax error:
Unknown event type :
                           BtnMotion
                           Warning: ... found while parsing '
<BtnMotion>:
                           ManagerGadgetButtonM...
                           <SNIP> ...

                              What is wrong?
                           You need to set XkeysymDB and XerrorDB
Environment.  XkeysymDB and
                           XerrorDB files usually resides in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11 directory.

                           For example:

                           SET XKeysymDB=C:\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\XKeysymDB
                           SET XerrorDB =C:\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\XErrorDB

--
Christophe Geuzaine

Tel: +32-(0)4-366.37.10    mailto:Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fax: +32-(0)4-366.29.10    http://www.geuz.org