[Gmsh] using GMSH for tochnog

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Wed Sep 5 09:23:39 CEST 2001

"antric at inwind.it" wrote:

> I use tochnog to solve mechanical problems. I tried GMSH to pre/post process but file formats are very different.
> Is it possible to modify output printing when I save the mesh with GMSH?

You have the choice between our native file format and the 'universal'
file format (used by IDEAS). But the native file format is so simple
(just a list of nodes and a list of elements, cf. the FORMAT file) that
it should be relatively straightforward to write a small converter to
any more complex format (even if I don't know the format used by
tochnog).

Christophe