[Gmsh] problem with graphics window (Windows version)

Larry McMichael larryMac at attbi.com
Sun Apr 20 04:12:58 CEST 2003

After downloading and unzipping the Windows binary file for version 1.43.0
under Windows 2000, I launched the gmsh.exe executable. The graphics window
and command window both appear, however, the graphics window contains a
partial image of the current desktop display (i.e. open windows and the
background image). Opening one of the tutorials or demos does not clear the
graphics window. I tried changing the color scheme used under
Tools->Options->Colors, but there was no change to the graphics window. The
OpenGL, glu32, and cygwin1 DLLs are installed and found in the path
variable; there is only one version of the cygwin1.dll. Any help
determining what settings need to be changed would be appreciated greatly.
Thank you, -Larry