[Gmsh] segmentation violation in gmesh

Robert Permann rope at sbox.tugraz.at
Thu May 22 19:23:10 CEST 2003

Hello,
I received following message:

Fatal Error : Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference)
Plane Surface 16963 (4 points)
            : ------------------------------------------------------
            : You have discovered a bug in Gmsh! You may report it
            : by e-mail (together with any helpful data permitting to
            : reproduce it) to gmsh at geuz.org

It appears after I load a .geo file with 5820 Points and the surface
over these points (attachment). When I push the Volume-Button to create
a Volume in the Gmesh-GUI, this message appears.
I have tried it under Linux and WinXP, everywhere the same.
Under WinXP I have increased "heap_chunk_in_mb" but that doesn't work.

Thank you very much,

Robert