[Gmsh] Message receive it on messages window ....

Catalin Bondrea cbondrea at robotics.ucv.ro
Tue May 27 19:34:25 CEST 2003

Dear GMSH users,
In the last time I don't work with GMSH program, but since today (27 May 2003) I come back to finish an old problem.

This it was the answer for my last request:
"
Catalin - did you check tutorial/t5.geo? The usual way to create a
volume with holes in gmsh is to

- define the surface loops for the holes
- define the exterior surface loop
- define the exterior volume (the air) as a list of these surface loops,
the first one being the exterior loop
"
Notations:
i* means that is a point, when i is a number indicating the number of the point.
i means the volume number

Fig.1							Fig.2
	|----------------|					1*|----------------|*7
	|   |----|       |					  |   3*|----|*5   |
	|   |  2 |       |					  |     |  2 |     |
	|   |    |       |					  |     |    |     |
	|   |----|       |					  |   4*|----|*6   |
	|  1             |					  |  1             |
	|----------------|					2*|----------------|*8

Fig.3
	|----------------|
	| 		 |
	|----|		 |
	|  4 | 		 |
	|    |      	 |
	|----|       	 |
	|       3        |
	|		 |
	|----------------|

	We have two figures:
		In fig.1 we have two volumes 1 and 2
		In fig.2 we have two volumes 3 and 4
	If we try to do this in gmsh, in fig.2 it's more or less easy to implement. We have like in fig.2 8 points.
	What we do when we want to draw the fig.3. The problem is with sharing one lines, that means when we want to draw
	the fig.3 we need to modify in this way:
Fig.4
	1*|--------------|*7
 	  | 		 |
	2*|----|*5 	 |
	  |  4 | 	 |
	  |    |      	 |
	3*|----|*6    	 |
	  |       3      |
	  |		 |
	4*|--------------|*8

	From point 2* to 1* in fig.2 is one line.
	From point 4* to 1* in fig.4 we have 3 lines.
	And the line between 3* to 2* is a line with appear in volume 3 and also in volume 4.

	More or less I have one more complicated geo file for what I want to draw.
	If I create the bigger volume like in fig 2 I DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS.
	if I try like in fig.4 I have problems like: Warning: Volumes has changed (some numbers -> some numbers)
	and like don't want to finish showing all this messages.

	The question: What is to do in this case?

Regards,
Catalin