[Gmsh] Delaunay

Farzin Shakib farzin_shakib at acusim.com
Wed Dec 3 08:07:49 CET 2003

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me on a problem of mine.  Searching
the web, I came across GMSH, which is a superset of what I need.

Given an enclosure made of connected triangles (not necessarily a convex
hull) and a set of nodes inside the enclosure, I am looking for a fast
algorithm/code that turns these nodes and surface triangles into a valid
tet mesh (preferably a Delaunay one).  Do you have such a code?  Or are
you aware of one?

Thanks.
Farzin
--
 Farzin Shakib, President                 (650) 988-9700 (Office)
 ACUSIM Software, Inc.                    (650) 988-9770 (Fax)
 2685 Marine Way, Suite 1215              farzin_shakib at acusim.com
 Mountain View, CA 94043                  http://www.acusim.com