[Gmsh] HELP!

Silvestrini Antonio silvestrini_antonio at lycos.it
Thu Feb 5 19:00:01 CET 2004

good evening
we are 2 students of engineering and we have an enourmous problem with the direction of the normal to the
surface.... at first we thought that to control the verse of the normal it was sufficient to change
the"sense" of the line loop  to generate the surface but it doesnt work..its like if the program generate the
surface by its self and we can´t control it at all....infact our aim is to have all the normals in the outside
direction.. we send with this letter the file complete gmsh...
there are 4 surfaces(1214,2314,3405,3414) who have the normal inside and we dont know how to change
the verse....
if you could resolve this problem and send us the file with the modification you would help us a lot.....we
really need that...thank you for your kindness
Antonio Silvestrini
Tobias Linse

our version of gmsh is 1.50
our operating system is windows xp