[Gmsh] Normals

Nacho Andres de la Fuente nacho.andres at deos.tudelft.nl
Wed Feb 25 21:03:45 CET 2004

Many thanks for your rapid response.

Yes I tried that already but I thought that gmsh did not save it
correctly to the mesh file because when generating the 3D mesh (saving
and opening the mesh file again), gmsh does not show the additional
Physical Surfaces with the same geometrical location. Afterwards, I have
checked up the *.msh file and there they are ..  :-)

Many thanks Cristophe,
NAcho