[Gmsh] Question

Bayram Yenikaya yenikaya at math.umn.edu
Fri May 21 23:27:02 CEST 2004

Hi,
This is Bayram Yenikaya from University of Minnesota.
I am working on a project with prof. Bernardo Cockburn.
Gmsh is great. I would like to ask a question.
Can Gmsh do the following.
I will provide mesh points on the boundary of the domain, and also a
background mesh with appropriate mesh size values.
I would like it to generate a mesh according to this background mesh,
but do not add(remove) any points to the boundary.
I would put boundary points more or less according to backgraound mesh.
Any response will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Bayram Yenikaya
University of Minnesota
Department of Mathematics