[Gmsh] StreamLines Plugin

Christophe Geuzaine c.geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jun 24 00:24:45 CEST 2004

Nathan Masters wrote:

> I have been trying to get the StreamLines plugin to work. Is it
> functional? I have vector data that is evenly spaced on the x-y plane. I
> would like to generate streamlines for this, but all I can get is a grid
> of points. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Nathan - I have only tested it in 3D, but it should also work in 2D.
Note that the plugin only works with simplices at the moment (triangles
and tets): if you have hexas, prisms or quads, you should run
Plugin(DecomposeInSimplex) first.

Best,

Christophe Geuzaine
Applied and Computational Mathematics, Caltech
geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu - http://geuz.org