[Gmsh] Problem with Cygwin

Nicolas Haefele nicolas.haefele at supelec.fr
Fri Oct 29 23:02:53 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have succeeded in using gmsh on a Windows XP. It worked well.
In order to use getdp I installed cygwin on my computer and now gmsh doesn't work, the window containing the graphic view crashes, the lillte menu window is ok.
Any ideas ???

In addition, I have downloaded the example files concerning "microwave electrical field". I want to use these files with both applications.
I type "getdp filename -pre or -cal" in the cygwin command window and each time it tells me there is a pb, it doesn't find the file...
As I am not used to typing Unix command lines, please help me by telling me how to use getdp and gmsh together.

Thank you for your answers,

Nicolas HAEFELE, student engineer.