[Gmsh] reminder ..

Nacho Andres nacho.andres at deos.tudelft.nl
Tue Nov 30 17:18:39 CET 2004

Sorry to disturb again, but not even when meshing in the background with
Netgen the problem is solved. When I do so, I do get:

Illegal hash-positionPosition: 9,9,18
Fatal   : Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference)
        : You have discovered a bug in Gmsh! You may report it
        : by e-mail (together with any helpful data permitting to
        : reproduce it) to <gmsh at geuz.org>
Abort

Do you have any suggestions? Many thanks in advance ..
Nacho