[Gmsh] Extrusion and Standard Volume together do not mesh

Wladimyr Mattos C. Dourado wladimyrmd at yahoo.com.br
Thu Apr 14 00:54:26 CEST 2005

Hi Christophe

Tank you very much for your fast answer. Really you
and your colaborators produced a very nice utility.
It's a reference for our comunity.

You advice is very well. I couldn't imagine that the
problem is the fact that the piramid creation is
unavailable. I alread had tested the extrusion for all
domain before put that question, but if I use it I
will  lost the main feature of unstructured mesh for
us, CFD comunity: to avoid generate node/elements in
regions where they are unecessary.

Anyway, many tanks for your attention and help, and
congratulations for your effort!

Wladimyr Mattos Dourado

--- Christophe Geuzaine <geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu>