[Gmsh] Re: AW: [Libmesh-users] unv file format

Fabio Sacconi sacconi at ing.uniroma2.it
Wed May 4 16:48:26 CEST 2005

Actually,  Gmsh  just writes  the  identification numbers of   "users
defined"  regions to  this  dataset 790.
I don't know  why.
As for  now, it's  not possible to  write  these  region  IDs    to
2414 unv-dataset, but
maybe  it's  possible  to  change  Gmsh code to   do  this.
Where can I  find  the  description of  unv  format,  and  specifically
of   2414 unv-dataset ?
With this  description  one  could  in  principle   write  physical
properties to  an  unv   file  and  read them  with  libmesh meshdata class.

Fabio

--
Ing. Fabio Sacconi
Dip. Ing. Elettronica