[Gmsh] exporting views in graphics format (png) in batch

Cristian Tibirna ctibirna at giref.ulaval.ca
Sat Jul 23 03:51:01 CEST 2005

Hello

I have a large number of .pos files containing one view each. I'd like to
export them all to png to put them in a latex document. I think I perused all
documentation attentively but I didn't find how to do this in batch.

I can generate automatically a number of script files of the form

Merge "test.pos";
Draw;
Print Sprintf("test.png");

but then I don't know how to at least quit gmsh automatically if not even not
map the window at all to the screen.

Any help (or proper RTFM referral, with file, page number or URL ;-) more than
welcome.

Thank you.

--
Cristian Tibirna				(1-418-) 656-2131 / 4340
  Laval University - Quebec, CAN ... http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
  Research professional at GIREF ... ctibirna at giref.ulaval.ca