[Gmsh] Demand of help

boud elhassan boudelhassan at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 23 18:52:05 CEST 2005

Casablanca, the 22/08 / 2005

BOUDAIA  EL HASSAN
Lycée Technique
26000 Settat
MOROCCO

Object: Demand of help.

Hello dear Geuzaine,

I carry to your agreeable knowledge that I am written down in doctorate of Sciences
Applied to the ENSEM of Casa laboratory of structure mechanics and materials.

I have like sujet of research: Numeric simulation of processes appropriate in the
shape of metals in 2D and 3D while taking account of contact with rubbing
(for the small and big distortions).

in order to be helped in this task, it would be me useful trés that you can send me
the code source of the last version of the GMSH software and to explain me the way
to have the executable.
on the other hand, I carry to your knowledge the following remarks on the version -1.60.1:
the choice of finite element mesh, the determination of numbers of elements or the number
of division of the contour are not valid that is to say that the mesh makes himself
by defect is by an triangles to an any number for 2D either by an tetrahedra to an
any number for 3D.

Please accept, in the expression of my best feelings, in the hope of a favorable
continuation of your part.

I excuse myself because I don't speak in English.

B. EL HASSAN

 Téléchargez le ici !