[Gmsh] force mesh to include virtual line

zaoui abdelhalim zaoui_abdelhalim at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 7 11:34:10 CEST 2005

I use Gmsh to build 3d mesh after I read the mesh data in Matlab to make finite element computation

my problem is when i have finished building geometry, I add a virtual line in my geometry just for post processing under Matlab (plot potential on this line) (this line is in free air in the same volume so without intersection with other region)

for mesh 1D it create a node on this line

but for 2D and 3D the mesh don't include these nodes

so what i can do to force mesh to pass on this line

best regards.

 Téléchargez le ici !