[Gmsh] further explanation to deformed mesh visualization

José M. Sancho jsancho at aq.upm.es
Tue Oct 11 14:03:54 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am using Gmsh to postprocess 3D tetrahedral meshes.
I am not able to obtain deformed   meshes imposing displacement
vectorial views (Section 9.2)
over meshes in Gmsh Mesh file format (Section 9.1).

However I can do it using two postprocessing views.  (Two views in
format Section 9.2)
In this case only the tetrahedral line edges are visible and the
solid rendering of the mesh with lighting properties is not posible.

Can I visualize a deformed 3D Mesh with the rendering quality
achievable with Gmsh Mesh file format?

Thanks and congratulations for such a good piece of software.