[Gmsh] Mesh

Guilherme Lopes zepao_sl at yahoo.com.br
Wed Feb 15 16:26:06 CET 2006

Hi,

    I'd like to mesh a 3d domain usign GMSH, but I'd like to specify some points  from its inside where I want to have a node. To compare the results with the results obtained with another mesh generator. Is it possible?

  Another question:

  I have a FEM solver that uses edges inside the domain. I've just got the boundary edges using gmsh. How should I read this information from the tetrahedrons obtained in the mesh? Is there another way to do this?

  Thanks in advance.

                                                        Guilherme Lopes

 Yahoo! Search
 Dê uma espiadinha e saiba tudo sobre o Big Brother Brasil.