[Gmsh] Problem while saving a mesh

Micaël Connesson micael_connesson at hotmail.fr
Wed Feb 15 18:04:59 CET 2006

Dear Gmsh developers,

I meet a problem that puzzles me on GMSH:
I generate a mesh from a .geo file and save it.
I close then GMSH.
I launch once again GMSH and edit the .msh file thus created, and choose
Options/Mesh/Surface elements numbers: I get then duplicate elements number
all over my mesh (as if every element was doubled in the file...) (and they
are effectively, as the solver doesn't want to run a calculation on it...)

I haven't been able to understand the reason of this... could you help me,
please ?
I thank you very much.
Please, find in attachment the .geo and .msh files.
--
Micael.

http://desktop.msn.fr/