[Gmsh] (no subject)

Alex Hartov alex.hartov at Dartmouth.EDU
Thu Mar 30 14:59:29 CEST 2006

Greetings

I have discovered & learned to use your program.  I like it a lot &
would like to thank you for making it available to all.

I have one question regarding its capabilities.  We are working on
problems involving the human anatomy.  In some cases it is easy to
approximate it with regular shapes (cylinders cones etc.), however
some models can't be created that way.  One particular example is the
brain.  Am I correct in assuming that gmsh is not appropriate to
build arbitrary shape models?  Do you have the ability to mesh an
arbitrary set of points as a surface and then to create a volume mesh
from that surface?

Thank you

Alex Hartov, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Engineering