[Gmsh] Please help

PRAKASH.V prakashvsv at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 10 06:53:53 CEST 2006

Sir,
    I created a square and extruded the surface.  Then
I went for Transfinite and set the charact. length to
4.5 and selected Recombine to get hexahedral mesh.
But when I tried to mesh (3D), I got the error message
(Fatal Error) which caused the application to get
aborted and along with that Fatal Error, I received
the message "You have discovered a bug".  Please help
me fix the problem. I have attached the Geometry file
and the error file (.gmsh-errors) and the options file
(.gmsh-options) along with this
mail. I am awaiting your reply.  Thanks in advance.
                               Yours faithfully,
                                  V.Prakash,
                                  Project Assistant,
                                  SERC.