[Gmsh] (no subject)

Christophe Geuzaine cag32 at case.edu
Sun Apr 16 05:58:19 CEST 2006

quey at emse.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> With gmsh 1.60, I'm trying to include a "Discrete Line" into a "Plane Surface",
> but this doesn't work : I get a "Line loop wrong".
>
> Please find attached the example file.
>
> I hope this could run...?
>
> Thank you once again for your help, and for Gmsh ...

Hello Romain - We've removed Discrete Lines/Surfaces from new releases,
but I've just fixed the cvs version so that we should be able to achieve
the same results using regular mesh files.

I've attached an example: you'll need the latest nightly cvs snapshot
to test it.

Let me know if you find any problems/limitations with the new approach.

Thanks,