[Gmsh] Bug

Christophe Geuzaine cag32 at case.edu
Tue Apr 18 05:15:13 CEST 2006

ingo at pdx.edu wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I tried to mash my geometry by just pushing the 3d button in the GUI.
>
> Please see the error & .geo file attached.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ingo

Ingo - there are several problems in your geometry: some surfaces
overlap or are defined on top of one another, the interior spheres
intersect, the "Physical Volume" definitions don't make sense, etc.

Since I was intrigued by your geometry I spent a few minutes fixing it:
cf. attached file... Looks nice ;-)

Cheers,

Christophe Geuzaine
Assistant Professor, Case Western Reserve University, Mathematics
http://www.case.edu/artsci/math/geuzaine