[Gmsh] solaris compilation problem

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu May 4 08:44:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

it's an OpenGl related problem, your X server probably does not fully support OpenGL. Are you launching GMSH locally or remotely ? What are the operating system of the client and the server ? And what is your X server ?
You can also test gmsh with the command line. Try "cd gmsh ; ./bin/gmsh tutorial/t1.geo -2

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.