[Gmsh] Help me please

Rosario Cammarota r.cammarota at ais.cib.na.cnr.it
Thu Jul 20 23:24:21 CEST 2006

Hi gmsh staff,

I'm an electrical engineer whoose degree is in electromagnetics field
particulary. I'm very very agree in your software and want use it and develop
it, but at today afternoone i cannot download the gmsh sources because the
server was down.

Can you help me, ... thank's in adward.

Sincerely,
  Roio

--
ing. Rosario Cammarota
Network Engineer

Tel    :  +39.081 867 53 35
Mobile :  +39.347 687 01 94
Fax    :  +39.081 867 51 57
email  :  r.cammarota at ais.cib.na.cnr.it

ATTENZIONE: le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono da considerarsi
confidenziali ed il loro utilizzo e' riservato unicamente al destinatario sopra
indicato. Chi dovesse ricevere questo messaggio per errore e' tenuto ad
informare il mittente ed a rimuoverlo definitivamente da ogni supporto
elettronico o cartaceo.

WARNING: This message contains confidential and/or proprietary information which
may be subject to privilege or immunity and which is intended for use of its
addressee only. Should you receive this message in error, you are kindly
requested to inform the sender and to definitively remove it from any paper or
electronic format.