[Gmsh] Help with rewrite of mesh I/O layer

Romuald Conty conty at Phimeca.com
Thu Aug 31 09:57:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Thursday 31 August 2006 06:45, Laurent CHAMPANEY wrote:
> Christophe Geuzaine a écrit :
> > Hi all - We are currently rewriting Gmsh's mesh module, including the
> > input/output layer, and I have a few questions for all of you who
> > use the UNV ("IDEAS Universal Mesh") mesh file format:
I'm very interresting in UNV import into Gmsh, so we have collected some
documentation about internal struct of UNV. I'll send them tomorrow or
monday. (i don't have any access to these files today)

> > * I don't have access to any program that can read UNV files. Does
> > anyone on this list with access to such a program want to volunteer to
> > test a alpha-quality version of the new import/export code?
> I will check
I will check too.

Bye.

--