[Gmsh] Mac OS X Universal Binary

David Felsenthal david at felsenthal.org
Mon Oct 30 13:28:28 CET 2006

I have a Macbook Pro that uses the Intel processor. I have built
binaries that you may be able to use. No guarantees, I think they are
set up for static (linked in) libraries, but it was a while ago.

I did have to change the name of one of the libraries because of the
different environment. Or, maybe it was my ignorance.

In any case, try:

http://www.flyingpoint.biz/files/getdp_gmsh.dmg.gz

and let me know if it runs.
They work for me.