[Gmsh] [gmsh] the mesh is at the wrong place

Alessio Quaglino alessio at kth.se
Sat Nov 4 15:44:58 CET 2006

Hello.

I'm trying to build a geomtery made up of simple blocks which share some
surfaces between them to form a skecth of a car bodywork.

Unfortunately when I generate the 3D mesh I obtain thousands of

>> Warning : Coplanar points in circum sphere computation

and then a lot of points are displayed outside my volume in the "free
space" between the blocks, as if gmsh could not understand where my volume
is.
I looked in the tutorials and the examples but I never found a similar
geometry. What am I supposed to do to debug my .geo file?

Thanks in advance
Alessio