[Gmsh] Mesh over-refinements inside 2D geometry

Romain Quey romain.quey at laposte.net
Sat Nov 25 11:21:37 CET 2006

Hello,

I use Gmsh to mesh Voronoi tessellations, and I'm having some
problems with the 2-D mesh: sometimes, big over-refinements
appear inside the 2-D geometry.  Please see the files attached.

(I use the Triangle algorithm and I want to control really
acurately the mesh size, that's why I add (a lot of) dummy
points on the geometry segments.)

Do you know why I have this problem and how to avoid it?

Thanks.

Romain Quey

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste
sur www.laposte.net ou sur 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€ TTC /mn)
1 Giga de stockage gratuit – Antispam et antivirus intégrés