[Gmsh] Bug-Report

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Mon Apr 2 10:54:18 CEST 2007

Hi Michael - I cannot reproduce these problems on my machine...

1) Can you check if the problems also exist with the latest precompiled
version available from the website?

2) If you're not using the precompiled version, can you send us more
information about your OS, FLTK version, etc.?

Thanks,

Christophe