[Gmsh] Gmsh Meshing Error

Gina M. Schmalzle gschmalzle at rsmas.miami.edu
Mon Apr 16 20:04:13 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am having a problem meshing a 3D mesh.  Currently, I get several errors
similar to the following while meshing in 2D:

Info    :  edge 1 3 has to be recovered
Error   : Unable to recover an edge 190 375 && 210 418 (size 0)
Error   : Mesh with 10 triangles
Error   : Face not meshed

Once I mesh in 3D, I get a fatal error:

Fatal   : ERROR: Edge 4 - 5 multiple times in surface mesh

I know that a similar problem has been raised previously by Magnus on March 7,
2007.  The suggestion was to run the updated gmsh (v. 2.0.4) to see if the
problem persists.  I am using v. 2.0.7.  Has anything been resolved since that
e-mail? Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Gina