[Gmsh] pb in a structured mesh?

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Tue Apr 17 09:17:15 CEST 2007

Hi Cécile,

I think it is just a visualization problem. On my PC your mesh looks fine.

You can use the "Cut Plane" tab next to the "Visibility" tab to examine the mesh in the vicinity of the problematic region (the two options "Draw..." and "Cut..." are useful).

You can also save and reopen the mesh to examine it.

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.