[Gmsh] Krash report

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Wed Apr 18 18:39:53 CEST 2007

Hi Richard,

if you correct the problem of duplicated points at the beginning of CatMullRom from n° 97 to 191 (I did it by hand in aaaa.geo), then your geometry works very well in 2D and 3D, but unfortunately only with the Linux or Macos X version of gmsh... We have a nasty bug under Windows that we are still unable to track down ...

Cheers,

Dave