[Gmsh] Two modification patches to gmsh-2.0.7

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Sun May 20 22:47:04 CEST 2007

Hi Takukya - Thanks for the patches. I've applied "StepButtons.patch" as
is, and I've applied a slightly modified version of "StreamLines.patch"
(there's a new "TimeStep" variable in the plugin, which must be set to
"-1" for the multi-step magic to be performed).

Let me know if it works...

Cheers,

Christophe