[Gmsh] Voluyme mesh HELP!!!!!

bhargav.patel at power.alstom.com bhargav.patel at power.alstom.com
Tue Jun 19 14:07:41 CEST 2007

Hello,
I am not able to create Volume elements in my geometry. Even if i click 3D
that does not work.  Please help me on how to create Volume mesh. It
happens to be there in the tutorial objects but it does not happen the
same in my geometry which is a simple cylinder.

Bhargav Patel

With Alstom, preserve the environment. Is printing this email really
necessary ?

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.